• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poll - is your lady bunny more dainty on her feet....

Are girl bunnies more dainty than boys?

• Yes - my little lady skips about as if on air

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • No - there are some 'dainty' boys out there too

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • I haven't noticed any difference

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
... than your boy bunnies? Just wondering if this is just something that I've noticed in my two or if it's true in general.

Lola is very much a dainty, skipping on her toes, little girly twirls type of a bunny, where Benson is like a bulldozer and he bounds around looking more flat footed and manly!!

er.....No.Lily perhaps but shes only 700 grams,whereas Mrs Bun is rather voluptuous....Hips on Hips that girl!! Thunders passed.....:lol::lol::lol:

Certainly not in my house! You can hear Poppy coming a mile off...kuthump, kathump, kathump, especially going up the stairs :lol:. Bunny (little boy) is the little twinkle toes in our house :)

Blanche is so dainty and petite whereas Archie is like a bull in a china shop!

Although, Leo and Lois are the other way round. Leo being the smaller of the two is definitely the gay bunster, whereas Lois is so heavy footed and thumps at everything!!! :lol:

no... Holly is a tank :lol: :lol: :lol:

run in head first ask questions later :roll:

Pearl was dainty tho :love:

Star (male) is the daintiest.

The Dopeys (ladies) are pretty dainty.

Sky used to be incredibly feminine, but not dainty as such.

So a mix of both really.

Thanks for clearing that up then folks - a mixed bag then.

I actually saw Lola once spinning around with one tow on the ground like a little ballet dancer!! She is such a little flittertitch!! My gentle ben is more of a hefalump!!

Love to your bunnies, however they move!! :love:

Thanks for clearing that up then folks - a mixed bag then.

I actually saw Lola once spinning around with one tow on the ground like a little ballet dancer!! She is such a little flittertitch!! My gentle ben is more of a hefalump!!

Love to your bunnies, however they move!! :love:

Mylo looks like this too, when he jumps he looks soooo clumsy!

My 'ladies' are anything but ladies :lol:

I think it depends on the breed too. My girls are big lops, whereas my boy is a Nethie, so he is daintier.

Nope, I can hear Poppy coming a mile off, dainty is not a word I would ever use to describe her, and she's so clumsy, always trying to jump on things but not making it!!

Peter is much mote dainty and agile, I barely hear him move across the floor!!

Back