• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it weird.......

nkariuz

Warren Scout
As the title says, Is it weird that.....

That when i leave the house i tell my bunnies where i am going and when i will be back, even though there is no clock in their room.

That i can tell my bunnies apart by there smell.

That more often than not they watch me while i shower.

They seem to like licking my bike chain.

After 2 years of 100's toys etc there fav is still my trainers ( on 3rd pair )

That i read out and act the voices of the books i am reading to them.

My family seem to think its daft to talk to bunnies and ask them questions and wait for the answers.

Or is it just me?

When I go out I always tell the cats and the buns where I am going and when I will be back and add for them to be good while Mummy's away (fat chance!!).

I chat to them while I am feeding them and cleaning them out too - even to Furby and he is deaf:oops:

I thought this was perfectly normal behaviour - not even slightly weird - not sure my neighbours agree though!

When I leave them I tell them to be good and I'll see them later (cats and bunnies). When I put the bunnies to bed at night I tell them to have a nice sleep and I'll see them in the morning. Neighbour's must think I'm mad as a hatter :lol:

I definatly talk to my bunnies all the time! Jasper is a pervert and just loves coming into the bathroom whether your in the bath or on the loo! :oops: I always tell them I am going out, I won't be long and to be good... am I a complete nutter?

Back