• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack keeps going for the back of my legs - advice

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
Jack is almost 5 months old. He is the most affectionate bun and we spend loads of time cuddling and stroking. Over the last week or so when we are in his room, we will be sitting on the floor cuddling. I will get up and suddenly he goes for the back of my legs. His ears are up and he is grunting. He has bitten me once. Is this a hormonal thing or a territorial thing? He is going to be neutered in the next few weeks. Any advice on how to deal with this behaviour would be appreciated. Straight after the "attack" he goes back to being lovely again.

That's just like our Nobby,he's the most affectionate bunny but will go for your ankles & has drawn blood on occasion:shock:(once was my 90 yr old nan). A lot of the time it's like a game but only ever in our bedroom(which he shares) so I just assumed it's territorial-never changed after neuter.but like I say he is the most loving bun otherwise!

Back