• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Candiflare

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Thought you might like to see how well Kate is and her husbun Terry of course

These were taken this afternoon

Kate

Verymixed003x2.jpg

Verymixed005x2.jpg

Verymixed007x2.jpg

Verymixed014x2-1.jpg

Terry

Verymixed004x2.jpg

I cannot believe how different she looks now she's been fed up! That little shell of a rabbit is a completely different bun now... all her fur's grown properly, she's filled out, she's just stunning... very unusual looking!

Thank you so much Theo for taking her on, I'm just so happy to have seen her go from that awful situation to this... :love::love::love::love::love:

I cannot believe how different she looks now she's been fed up! That little shell of a rabbit is a completely different bun now... all her fur's grown properly, she's filled out, she's just stunning... very unusual looking!

Thank you so much Theo for taking her on, I'm just so happy to have seen her go from that awful situation to this... :love::love::love::love::love:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:KATE!?:love::love::love::love:

Goodness me Theo...youve done absolute wonders with her! She is looking so amazing...just made my day!:love::love::love::love:

Thank you everyone

I don't think Catwalk Kate (Candiflare) and I will ever for get that night when we met in Tesco's car park at 10.30pm and in the carrier was poor Kate, starving hungry, shaking with fear and suffering from hypothermia, she has done so well

Thank you everyone

I don't think Catwalk Kate (Candiflare) and I will ever for get that night when we met in Tesco's car park at 10.30pm and in the carrier was poor Kate, starving hungry, shaking with fear and suffering from hypothermia, she has done so well

Look at the difference you've made to this bunny! :D:love::love::love::love::love:

keep coming back to look at these :love::love::love::love::love:

Actually in these pictures she looks a bit porky but she isn't it's the way she is sat, sort of huched up a bit, Kate and Terry make a fabulous couple they absolutely adore each other, they love running around together

Such a happy couple :love::love::love::love:

Back