• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Mr B have some vibes please?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
He is having a bad moult again and yet again it has put him off his food. It happens about 3 times a year and this year he is grumpier than ever!

He refused all food last night so I gave him some metacam and maxalon and this morning he had eaten a bit of banana and some greens. Today after another load of medication he has eaten some pellets but not as many as usual.

I will give it until Tuesday and if he doesnt pick up will go to the vets for a check up but for now as long as he is eating bits I will keep medicating him at home and hope he picks up!

Sending loads of vibes, I think Barney has a similar coat to Mr B but not quite as thick, I've been using a furminator on him.

We brush him every day but at certain times in the year he has a massive moult where he loses all his fur, has a few bald days and then new brown fur grows through.

Think I might try a furminator and see if it helps!

We brush him every day but at certain times in the year he has a massive moult where he loses all his fur, has a few bald days and then new brown fur grows through.

Think I might try a furminator and see if it helps!

The normal brush I have doesn't seem to touch his coat, poor boys must be baking today:?

Poor boy :cry:

Has he been pooing ?

Metoclop is contraindicated if there is any risk of a blockage

Loads of vibes for him

Yes he is pooing as normal, I have had a feel and there is no obvious sign of blockage or bloating. He does this every time he has a bad moult, its about 3 times a year he loses all his fur in about a 3 week period.

Back