• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bonding injury dont look if dont like blood!

Twinsen went to nip snoopy and took a chunk out of me instead when he hid behind me! :oops:

268480_528620540935_289400843_1078639_4237645_n.jpg

Ouchy Im quite scared of Twinsen now lol!

Aw poor you!!!

They certainly can do some damage for cute balls of fluff!! :lol:

Hope you heal quickly!! xx

I don't envy you. Roo sunk her teeth into my finger when I was putting her down to introduce her to Violet.. It hurt, a lot :shock:

The doctor at the hospital didnt believe me when i said rabbit bite lol! :lol:

:lol:! I remember the time when my two fought and I ended up with chunks like that out my hands and arms! People didn't believe that it was rabbits, indeed :roll: Little do they know what their teefs can do :lol:!

very ouchy!! Hope you are ok x

yea im fine ive had to redress it since coming home as it just wouldnt stop bleeding :shock:

Twinsen decided to groom my leg before too so im taking that as an "im sorry mummy" lol

chasing is now few and far between but still no grooming, might try the narna trick xx

oooh thats ouch!:shock::?

Might need to get it stitched...or ask DR about putting a second skin on it OR would it need to breather?

You can tell I have no idea...but trying to help!:roll::oops::lol:

Hope it stops bleeding :?

oooh thats ouch!:shock::?

Might need to get it stitched...or ask DR about putting a second skin on it OR would it need to breather?

You can tell I have no idea...but trying to help!:roll::oops::lol:

Hope it stops bleeding :?

its not deep enough to be stitched apparently, i have an appointment with the nurse for another dressing change tomorrow.

My main concern is it getting infected as its an inch away from my artery graft ...even tho a very unlikely out come im worried all the same!

Back