• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whats youngest a vet will neuter

leanne2525

Warren Scout
:)can any one help me? i have 2 polish baby buns i have been looking to find them a home but now worried as i know these can be a difficult bun when they get older, so was thinkin i could keep them and neuter them and leave them to live with me,
but i am worried if i seperate them a rebond after neutering they will not get a long as they are not friendlist of breeds, so what age is youngest a vet will neuter a boy? they are nearly 10 weeks old

What sazzy said ^

But if he/she wont neuter when the bits have dropped they will neuter at 4-5 months

It very much depends on how confident your vet is and how well developed your bun is.

they need to be old enough and healthy enough to cope with the op and need to have develop enough sexually for the vet to be able to do the op. Only your vet can advise on this after examining the rabbit.

Back