• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you buy...

Which of these would you buy?

• Cotton Hay Bags

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Hay Boxes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Bunny Biscuits

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Bramble leaves

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters

nessar

Warren Veteran
If I was to sell some things to make some money to go towards neuters and vaccs for the rexes that I rescued, which of the following would you be interested in buying? hypothetically of course, I'm not going to hold you to it! Just want to guage what people would like, before I buy the stuff to make them....

Cotton Drawstring Hay Bags
Hay boxes (mixed different hays, herbs and treats in a cardboard box)
Bunny Biscuits
Bramble leaves

Poll to come! It is multiple choice so select all ideas you would buy. Any other ideas welcome! If you wouldnt buy any, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance! I know its late so I'll bump this tomorrow when people are actually awake :)

Last edited:
Bramble leaves, biscuits and potentially the hay bags.

I know some people love the boxes but I make mine myself, hence why I wouldn't need them :wave:

Oh - i blinkin answered this then forgot to reply!!

Anyway - i dont think i'd bother with anything than the Bramble leaves personally - mainly because my treat hay stash is fine and i make my own bunny biccies so the bramble leaves sound brill!!

Bramble - as im awful at looking for these things myself but know my bunnies would love it,
Hay bags
bunny biscuits :D

Right looks like I need to get picking brambles and making bunny biscuits and hay boxes! I will probably do the others too but on a smaller scale.

*trundles off to thehayexperts*

more opinions welcome! I'm thinking of doing a discount if someone buys something else with a hay box too, as I would save on postage if I put the other thing in the box.

Been looking at fabric and fastenings and cord and stuff and looks like I'll have to charge around £6-8 plus postage depending on fabric for a 40x40cm bag to make even a pound per bag, is that too much for a patterned bag? I could probably get it down to about £5 plus postage if made of plain material :? cant remember how much it was.

Back