• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster babies!

Nikki26

Mama Doe
Last weekend, I became a first time foster mum to three gorgeous rabbits. I am fostering the middle litter for Kris at Starlights and so these babies are approx 8 weeks old now.

All three are absolutely adorable and it took me a while to work out who was who!!

So please meet:

Smokey:

055.jpg

Whiskers:

010.jpg

Marbles:

035.jpg

They all have such lovely characters and are so inquisitive! I really need eyes in the back of my my head at all times:

020.jpg

018.jpg

I love them all but Marbles is just :love::love::love:. He is smaller than the other two and seems to love human company (I think I might be the newest member of the failed fosters club!! :oops:)

Thanks everyone. I had a bunny bundle earlier as all three flopped in the same corner of the run!! It was difficult to know what body part belonged to which bunny!! It was the first time I have seen them flop. :love::love:

Aw they are so cute! Bless em :love::love::love: I think I would definitely be a failed fosterer if I had these bunsters. How would you manage to give them up? :(

Aw they are so cute! Bless em :love::love::love: I think I would definitely be a failed fosterer if I had these bunsters. How would you manage to give them up? :(

Good question!! I keep telling myself that they are not mine but little Marbles is worming his way into my heart! If he cam be bonded into my pair after neutering, he might not be going anywhere!!

The other two are so gorgeous and so hopefully they will find fantastic homes.

Back