• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in Leeds

Bunny Mum2b

Warren Scout
I was just wondering whether anyone had any recommendations for indoor rabbit boarding in Leeds?

I promised my little fellow he will be pampurred and it will be a holiday for him too - so it has to live up to this!

Does it have to be within Leeds or would nearby do?

There is Holiday Hutches in Barnsley who are very good - I'm not sure if they have hosue rabbit facilities but it wouldn't hurt to phone and ask.

No - near leeds will do! Its just important that its indoors n that my rabbit would be safe n well looked after. I just need someone I can really trust - which is why I thought I'd post on here for recommendations.

Here is their website, I had a look around on it and it says they have indoor cages available. :)

http://www.holidayhutches.com/

Lynne who runs it is very lovely and used to come on here quite a lot, she would be my first port of call for boarding my buns if I still lived in Leeds :) Hope she can help you x

I believe Camp Nibble in Leeds used to board before they became a rescue, I'm not sure if they still board but you can ask them

Foxholes in East Ardsley do rabbit boarding

We also do Bunny Boarding but we are near Scotch Corner in Richmond, North Yorkshire, if you can't find anywhere.
Just pm us for details :)

A vote here for Tuckerbunnies (they are fab and worth the journey) - I haven't found anywhere suitable in Leeds - we used to use Camp Nibble, but they don't board now.

My lot are going to holiday hutches. :) They have a pick up and drop off service which is very helpful! :D Tuckerbunnies sounds amazing also but a bit too far for me. The set-ups look fab!

Back