• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I get...

The Bunny Warren Tunnel by Snugglesafe and the coloured large fiddle sticks... for cheap prices?

Trying to save money but really want to get these toys for the rabbits. The fiddle sticks can be used as a ramp down from the cat flap instead of me using bricks and it will look pretty. :oops: :lol:

Then those tunnels are just awsome. :D

Everywhere cheap seems to have expensive postage. Any shops either online or not, I don't mind, just where can I get them? :)

I got my snugglesafe tunnel in the Range... It was cheaper in there but I got it ages ago now

I got 4 in Tesco for about £12 I think, full length green ones. Some say they are easier to nibble, but mine are OK.

These ones...

Islay and Jura by Niseag, on Flickr

They seem to be a bit hit and miss, only some Tesco's have them sometimes :roll: :lol: So when you see them, get them!

i was very lucky to get one as rosie came runner up in rabbiting on bunny of the year and that was one of the prizes teh connection tube plus 3 tubes for it, its been a hit with my bunnies i have now they love it :D thanks rosie

Back