• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit safe paint?

I'm wanting to paint the bunnie's aviary and shed and also the piggy hutch. The piggy hutch is in the shed though and the bunnies like to nibble the legs of it so would it be possible to get paint that's ok if they nibbled it?! :shock:

Where can I get some that's SAFE?? :wave:

cuprinol garden shades or wilkinsons garden colours are safe. You can mix the colours to make other colours if you can't find the colour you want :wave: I've used bluebell, sage, willow and seagrass before.

cuprinol garden shades or wilkinsons garden colours are safe. You can mix the colours to make other colours if you can't find the colour you want :wave: I've used bluebell, sage, willow and seagrass before.

I was about to say that. Wilko's is MUCH cheaper but painted on well, less colour choice though. You can look at the Cuprinol website for inspiration.

Back