• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute Wee Bunny! (WARNING - DOLL PICTURES!) more pics posts 34 & 39

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
If you don't like dolls then don't look :wave:

(And please don't fill the thread with messages saying 'yuck, I don't like dolls' etc - I've put a warning in the title and at the the top of this post ;))

This little fella is Binky!

He's a little BJD (ball jointed doll) - my sister got him for me last week :love:

I've only just started painting him up, but he was desperate to have his picture taken :lol:

DollsBinkyfaceupandwebbleportraitjune2011008.jpg

DollsBinkyfaceupandwebbleportraitjune2011020.jpg

DollsBinkyfaceupandwebbleportraitjune2011033.jpg

DollsBinkyfaceupandwebbleportraitjune2011036.jpg

DollsBinkyfaceupandwebbleportraitjune2011040.jpg

DollsBinkyfaceupandwebbleportraitjune2011045.jpg

DollsBinkyfaceupandwebbleportraitjune2011053.jpg

DollsBinkyfaceupandwebbleportraitjune2011058.jpg

DollsBinkyfaceupandwebbleportraitjune2011069.jpg

DollsBinkyfaceupandwebbleportraitjune2011071.jpg

Last edited:
I love him, he is quite slender though I think he must race around when you are not looking which is why he is too tired to stand up, are you going to make him some more clothes?

Will you be bonding him with a lady bun?

I love him, he is quite slender though I think he must race around when you are not looking which is why he is too tired to stand up, are you going to make him some more clothes?

Will you be bonding him with a lady bun?

It is sadly very hard to get hold of these particular bunnies :( You can only get one if you spend a small fortune at a specific Japanese doll company (and I certainly don't have a small fortune to spend :lol:)

Fortunately my sister is on a doll forum, and one of her friends was buying a doll from this place and offered to get the bunny at the same time for me, and my sister paid for him :D

He's waiting for a red spotted necker, and maybe a white T-shirt or a waist jacket (the jeans are a quick fix - he'll have better ones when I have the time). He also wants a floppy felt hat...goodness knows how I'm going to make that!

He's certainly a live wire, so that keeps the weight down :lol: His elastic is a little tightly strung, hence his arms and legs don't like staying straight, but I like it - it's part of his character :lol:

lovely, i did a search on ebay and am shocked how much they cost :shock: are they all soo expensive, you'll have to treasure him if they are :love:

OH MY GOD!! The dolls are beautiful!! Like models!!!
I went to a shop today...Steiff bears and stuff,cant remember the name but its in Kingsweir....Devon and I fell madly in love with all the buns and teddies and glorious toys...

Back