• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive pulled out all the stops.....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
for my buns today!

While they had a play outside in the run, I totally spring cleaned their base. Added loads more toys, as well as new ones. Added some boxes
(with treats inside), paper bags (with food inside), some baskets to chew and throw and washed their pee drenched fleece and gave them a new hidey box.

Mr & Mrs Christmas balls (two treat balls with snowflakes on) have come out of retirement and are already loaded with food to give them later.

I *hope* these efforts will help them settle. The dog has been put in her crate while the buns 're-settle' in.

Keep ya fingers crossed RU. I hope they feel happier soon!

Well, Win must be happy, she just did a biiiiig flop. I havent seen her do that in ages.

Clearly the treats etc meet her approval :love: :lol:

So far so good!

Have just given them a sweep out and NO PUDDLES or destruction!! :) Have moved a few toys about and given them a fresh treat ball with their dinner in and a bag with treats in. They will get to go in their run tomorrow which has their FAVE toy in too...... their tunnel!

They seem so much happier! Have seen lots of flops from the both of them which is great. Glad my babies are feeling happier ! :love:

Back