• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Re home Poster for Vets.. UD PIC POST 30!

whitehood

Warren Veteran
I want an eye catching one for my vets ..
Can I make one ??
Or does copyright come into it ?

Last edited:
Can I make one ??
There is no reason why you cannot make one.

Or does copyright come into it ? Yes, with anything you produce all wording and all pictures need to be your own unless you have written permission from whomever either wrote it or took the pictures.

Can I make one ??
There is no reason why you cannot make one.

Or does copyright come into it ? Yes, with anything you produce all wording and all pictures need to be your own unless you have written permission from whomever either wrote it or took the pictures.

Ty
So .. I can't write Rabbit re home on the poster or provide links to RR without the owners permission ?

I read that as meaning you could use your own pictures and words but if you use other peoples photos or quotes you would need that persons permission?

rrpostercopy.jpg

That looks good - are you going to use a pic of one of the buns on there?

It's really striking :)

Thank you !
I wanted to use a pic of either Jack or Lucky
But I thought a pic of two snuggled up buns would be better and would send a better message.
I have a pic of Jack and Lucky snuggled up but not a good one .. :(
So I'm going to ask people on here if they would want me to include their buns
My aim was to make it striking so thank you :D:D:D

You are good with your art work.

Can I ask a question?

In your poster you mention that a a prospective new rabbit owner should read the guidelines, where would they find the guidelines?

You would need to give them a direct link to where they can find the guidelines you are talking about

You are good with your art work.

Can I ask a question?

In your poster you mention that a a prospective new rabbit owner should read the guidelines, where would they find the guidelines?

You would need to give them a direct link to where they can find the guidelines you are talking about

Thank you
I meant the rabbit care section on the Rabbit re home website [oops are they not called guidelines :lol: ]
I'll just write
Before adopting a rabbit check out the rabbit care section on the rabbit re home website..

Is there a simpler more catchier way of writing the bold bit?

Thank you
I meant the rabbit care section on the Rabbit re home website [oops are they not called guidelines :lol: ]
I'll just write
Before adopting a rabbit check out the rabbit care section on the rabbit re home website..

Is there a simpler more catchier way of writing the bold bit?

Each rescue will have their own standards, so maybe something like 'Minimum rehoming standards will apply' ..or would that scare people off

Back