• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

quick answer if you can please:)

lucy24

Mama Doe
Buttons had his myxie jab a week ago and i was wondering if i still need to keep him off the lawn for a certain amount of time or whether i can put him out now? i just want to be sure.:):roll:
thanks

Buttons had his myxie jab a week ago and i was wondering if i still need to keep him off the lawn for a certain amount of time or whether i can put him out now? i just want to be sure.:):roll:
thanks

They are fine going out after jabs - if he was going to have a reaction he should have done so by now :)

thanks

Did someone advise you not to put them on the lawn? Do you know what there rationale was?

Normally there is no reason why you cannot put an unvaccinated rabbit on grass. Some people believe that indoor bunnies are less likely to get myxie or VHD, this in not accurate information with house rabbits beign as at risk as outdoor bunnies.

well i think my mum was overworried and she wanted to make sure i guess:roll: he's been inside temporarily as a house rabbit since i got him, then it kept raining so havent had a chance really. but am goin to put him out now- tonight is his first night in his new hutch! :shock: my baby!:lol::lol:

well i think my mum was overworried and she wanted to make sure i guess:roll: he's been inside temporarily as a house rabbit since i got him, then it kept raining so havent had a chance really. but am goin to put him out now- tonight is his first night in his new hutch! :shock: my baby!:lol::lol:

Is he used to eating grass? If not then don't let him eat too much as it may give him a bad tummy :)

Back