• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

letter for petshop selling tiny hutches

lauraandmike

Warren Scout
Does anyone have a ready made letter that i can send to my local petshop?

They sell very small hutches that they call palaces! I'm sure someone on here will have written a very good letter like this already. If not i can write my own (i'm being a bit lazy yes!)

thanks

laura

I don't think you're being lazy because it's nice to have ideas from other people........you can't really rant at them, initially, even if you want to. It can be very hard to be diplomatic and get the message across....... if they still don't get it, what then? Rant big time or picket outside with informative leaflets ? :D
My local pet shop does the same thing and they keep guinea pigs and rabbits together :cry:
The place that doesn't sell animals, just food, now has some tiny hutches and when I questioned them about it they said people use them for 'isolation' cages for poorly ferrets :cry:

Back