• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post 54: AND THE WINNER IS..... Dressed Knitted Bunny Fund Raiser for Pledge a Pound

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
This is 'Strawberry Cream Bunny' - knitted by Nanny Pat & Lady Jane Willoughby, and dressed by me :)

FundraisingrabbitJune2011001.jpg

FundraisingrabbitJune2011002.jpg

FundraisingrabbitJune2011003.jpg

FundraisingrabbitJune2011004.jpg

She stands approx 12" tall and is a pretty light brown lop.

She's wearing a sun dress of toffee gingham, with poppers up the back, and trimmed with pink ric rac and flower buttons. She's wearing felt sandals to match, and has a pink ribbon around her head.

She's all set for summer, and now she needs a home to go to :)

This pretty little girl is to raise funds for Pledge a Pound for the next big share out (possibly August). Rather than auctioning her, I've decided that this time it will be a draw for who wins her.

To take part it costs £2 a go - every entry will have the entrants name go into a draw, and whoever's name is drawn wins her (£2 donation = 1 entry in the draw, £4 donation = 2 entries in the draw, £6 donation = 3 entries into the draw etc. There is no limit to the number of entries you can make.)

Payment is by Paypal (gifted please) to: pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk

Please contact Hunnybunny2007 for alternative methods of payment.

I will cover the cost of posting her.

CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 12th July, 9.00pm

ENTRIES:
SusieBun £2.00
SusieBun £2.00
Barn Yard Bunnies £2
Barn Yard Bunnies £2
Bunny Bunny £2.00
Bunny Bunny £2.00
Bunnymadhouse £2.00
Bunnymadhouse £2.00
SusieB1 £2.00
SusieB1 £2.00
Lousilverfox £2.00
Lousilverfox £2.00
Fluffers £2.00
Fluffers £2.00
Happysaz133 £2.00
JSS £2.00
JSS £2.00

Total raised:
£34.00

Thank you all who took part!

Last edited:
Another beautiful bunny, I love her sandals:D Thank you so much and please thank Nanny Pat and Lady Jane for helping too, I know Lady Jane has a very busy schedule:D

Good grief, how did I miss this yesterday. I wasn't on much, but alll the same ... :shock::shock::shock:

I'll have a go of course. :wave: Does she have knickers?

Back