• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been bitten...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
... by Grimlock. :shock:

I told Smoo not to hump his head but she didn't listen to me. As I tried to get her off Grim turned round to bite her and got my arm instead. I thought to myself why did that hurt? as Grim hasn't had any incisors for almost three years now. Upon further inspection he has grown one upper peg tooth and one upper incisor. :? I never thought to check before.

Looks like I'm going to have to find some money for a dental. :(

They were growing at a hideously wrong angle and we decided it was easier to have them removed than keep filing them down. It was pretty lucky we did because the reason they were wonky was because he had two huge abscesses, one in each jaw, under his front teeth. It was the reason I joined this forum actually. I think it was two years ago actually, not three.

I can't believe there is a whole tooth there again. But due to the nature of their teeth if even a few cells are left they can regrow.

I know. It really is one thing after another with him. :(
I was hoping I could put off a dental for as long as possible as he's had issues in the past with general anaesthetic. I think his last one was October which is amazing for a rabbit who doesn't eat hay.

Maybe he just wanted to let you know that his teefs were back.

Sorry he's going to have to go for a dental. Poor Grimlock.

Maybe he wont need a dental? Take a look at the teeth, are they growing well and healthy? if so maybe give him a chance with them?
Another of my crazy ideas...

Maybe he wont need a dental? Take a look at the teeth, are they growing well and healthy? if so maybe give him a chance with them?
Another of my crazy ideas...

They're only at the top, so they'll cause problems if I leave them as they'll get too long and cut into his mouth at the bottom. I can leave them for a bit. And I think he's having fun biting things. :lol:

Back