• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie, Little Ted and our Bunnyaddict cushion...

martlou

Warren Veteran
Bunnyaddict made us one of her lovely cushions :D

Little Ted checks out the cushion

tedcushion.jpg

Teddy thinks 'I'm not sure if I'm on there so I'd better join the line up' :lol:

missedthelineup.jpg

Rosie comes along for a nosey

rosiecushion.jpg

Rosie says 'Come on Teddy we're both on there, time to go investigate somewhere else'

mountaineering.jpg

:love::love::love:

Lovely pics. :love: Who is Bobby?

Bobby was our first house bunny who lived with Scooby piggy (they were both rescue and had been together from 8 weeks old so obviously they stayed together). He was the most beautiful bun, it's over 2 years since he went to the Bridge and we miss him everyday. Here he is...

bobcomingdownstairssmall.jpg

bobonpath3small.jpg

and Scooby piggy

scoobycrop.jpg

:love::love::love:

They are lovely bunnies and as much as I have a soft spot for little Ted and Rosie bobby bun was one stunning bunny too.:)

Awww I love those cushions, so cute. Nice bunnies too ;) :lol: They remind me of mine, who seem to spend 90% of their time on the back of the sofa!

The cushion is so lovely, I was thrilled when it came. It's odd because the buns haven't been up on the settee for ages, then suddenly they're mountaineering all over it :lol::lol:

Awwwww hello Little Ted & Rosie :wave: :love:

Glad you approve of your cushion - although of course the bunnies on it are not as beautiful as you two ;) :love::love::love:

Back