• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buckley does the cutest things when I don't have my camera

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
He was grooming himself, and decided he was so pleased with himself the he flopped, rolled half onto his back and continued to groom his front paws :love::love::love::love:

AND I DIDN'T HAVE MY CAMERA :evil:

Wow that sounds lovely. I've never seen a bun do that before! :love::love:

I was willing photobooth to load up on my mac so I could capture it, the second it loaded he moved :lol:

The moral of this story is always keep a charged camera near the bunny. Preferably poised and ready to go.

Pepper does this all the time - she'll flop and then lick her paws so manically that she looks like she's having a fit sometimes! Anyone who didn't know better could get very alarmed!

He was grooming himself, and decided he was so pleased with himself the he flopped, rolled half onto his back and continued to groom his front paws :love::love::love::love:

AND I DIDN'T HAVE MY CAMERA :evil:

its super cute when they do that and never a camera to hand!

Ben knows the sound of my camera turning on so stops what he's doing whenever it happens. They look so cute on their back wiggling and grooming

Back