• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you jave to be soo careful

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
when getting up and make sure there is no bunny under your feet, i just got up, luckily not fast as locksley was trying to go behind cupboard and was going to move him, not knowing mabel was under my feet and if i would of stood up fast or not reacted fast enough i could of killed her, i was right on her neck :cry: i feel guilty but she seems fine, i just feel sad that i could of killed my girl soo easily

Scary. :shock: Glad all is well. My little mini-lop friend is awful for getting under my feet when I am visiting him. He follows me about, bless him. :love: I'm not used to being so popular - Spenser usually runs away. :roll:

Something very similar happened to me with Nutmeg. They have this habit of wanting to be wherever you are. :(

Something very similar happened to me with Lola.
She was hiding on my bed under the duvet and I almost sat on her:( .

I nearly did this to my kitty on the stairs. I stood on her, but when i realised, i moved off her. She squeeled abit, but was fine. Now i'm extra cautious when going up the stairs as the cats love laying there in the way!

Glad you and your bunny are okay x

I completely agree!! Mine always get under my feet, run between my legs, I wish they realised how risky it was. I have to climb over my bed when I make it, when I get off I have to makesure I don't just step down but that I put both feet on the ground then stand up, otherwise I know one day I will injure, if not worse, a bunny!!

Back