• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of pics from today and *Rosie Update*

BexPets

Warren Scout
Went a bit mad with the camera today, but some of the pics have come out really nicely so I thought I'd share.

First off, this is Rosie. She had a nasty accident a while ago and the vets were very sure that she'd die or, at the very least, lose her eye. Her eyelids were ripped and hanging, and her face was battered and sore. The fur has grown over the stitches and scratches, and her eyes look incredible:
SAM_5417.jpg

SAM_5410.jpg

SAM_5389.jpg

This is her brother, Bam Bam. He has very strange fur, which is half-normal and half-Rex underneath, so produces obscure patterns that often change:
SAM_5404.jpg

SAM_5399.jpg

SAM_5396.jpg

SAM_5400.jpg

And this is Dino, Rosie's friend. He suffers from a condition called 'posing'. We have linked it to him being spoiled in his childhood:
SAM_5378.jpg

SAM_5386.jpg

And then this is Fidget, who was neutered yesterday:
SAM_5462.jpg

And Pebbles and her sons Woody and Buzz:
SAM_5457.jpg

SAM_5477.jpg

And this is Minstrel, the dutch, and Duchess and Dimples, the Rexes:
SAM_5466.jpg

And Dinah:
SAM_5443.jpg

Amazon and Kimble:
SAM_5452.jpg

SAM_5347.jpg

Duchess:
SAM_5358.jpg

Tigerlily:
SAM_5380.jpg

And one of Minstrel:
SAM_5359.jpg

Thanks for looking :wave:

Last edited:
Rosie looks fantastic now, I remember your thread in here when she had her accident so it's great to see how much better she is. :D

Thanks :) When we last went to the vets a while ago the receptionists all came up to stroke her and phone the vet who had done the surgery so she could come in and look. Everyone was really impressed.

Back