• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Spenser was bored last night...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... this was the sight that greeted me this morning:

P6250435.jpg

Late spring clean by Spenser:lol: or were you late with breakfast and he was showing you his annoyance at being kept waiting:lol::lol:

Late spring clean by Spenser:lol: or were you late with breakfast and he was showing you his annoyance at being kept waiting:lol::lol:

I was a bit late actually, but I suspect the main problem was that he was put to his hutch early last night. He just sat there in the run in a fur-puddle, refusing to run about or play with me or his toys, so I thought he might liven up in the hutch. I didn't mean him to liven up quite that much! :roll::lol:

Spenser: Mummy has sent out for curly kale. I've won! :D:lol: Mummy has been giving me spring greens all week, but I much prefer kale. I think she has got the message. ;)

I especially love the "aye well... what did you expect?" expression on his face which is clearly evident even though the photo isn't zoomed in on him. :lol:

Beige: Well done Spenser man, that looks like a serious trashing to me.

Spenser: Yes, it is taking Mummy ages to pick out all the bits of shredded cardboard. That's what she gets for putting me in my hutch early last night. :lol:

Buttercup: Well done Spenser! I am learning how to hutch trash now too :D I can throw my litter tray over, use my dish like a frisbee, and shred a hay cookie :D

Back