• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who can tell me the color of my bunny?

Mileycyrus

New Kit
C0D7274E-orig.jpg

Hi all,:wave:

I've been told that my little mini lop is so many different colors and I would like to know an experienced persons opinion. He is a pure mini lop and his dad was a Self Blue and his Mum was a SealPoint. He definitely has lilac/blue points. Any questions please let me know. I also know that his grandparents were..... on Dads side (Self Blue buck/Tri Harliquin doe)on mums side (blue fawn buck/sealpoint doe).

Many thanks
:D:D:D

Last edited:
Looks like a blue tort (also called Beige or Isabella), the dilute version of the sooty fawn

Thanks that's new..

Thanks DemiS, they are two new ones. I definitely don't think he is a sooty fawn. His points (nose, feet, tail) are definitely lilac/light blue. Some have said he is a blue fawn, lilac fawn, blue harlequin, lilac point, broken harlequin?? Under he's tummy is very pale grey/blue (almost white). I have seen similar called" blue fawn" but they don't have definite highlighted points, but more are fawn/blue patches/shades.

Back