• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The mess I woke up to this morning!(bit of advice needed)

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Some one left the last of the orange jucie(with bits) out! the very last few inches where its like pulp, well Rolo thought he would take a bath in it!!! came down to find orange jucie EVERYWHERE!!! the whole floor coverd, and one soping wet sticky gungy rabbit!!!!

he had chewed through the box!!:roll::evil:
261690_2200412688478_1192116864_2710140_8194245_n.jpg

Had to bath him, like a proper bath him he was coverd!!!

Advice bit, im guessing he has drank some of it if not alot of it!! other than many a runny tum for afew days should he be okay! ?

I would ask your vet to check as it looks like an awful lot of juice could possibly have been drunk too.

My Darcy did the same thing recently. But luckily I caught him at it before he managed to chew too much/drink. That was apple and pommegranate juice and no ill effects but I don't think he got to drink much by the time I caught him.

Blimey, bet he looked a right state!:shock: Did Rolo enjoy his bath?!

Not sure about the effects, I'd be making sure he's eating lots of hay and drinking, but I'm sure you're doing that anyway.

I would ask your vet to check as it looks like an awful lot of juice could possibly have been drunk too.

My Darcy did the same thing recently. But luckily I caught him at it before he managed to chew too much/drink. That was apple and pommegranate juice and no ill effects but I don't think he got to drink much by the time I caught him.

hmm there was alot on the floor tho! and I give my lionhead weekly fruit jucie during his moult as it helps breakdown the hair they swollow etc

he's had alof of pellets and greens so im guessing it ill soak it up!

I'd keep an eye on him for any changes in behavior but I imagine he should be ok if he got most of it on him. I don't think citrus is listed as toxic? I'm disappointed there are no messy bun pics. :lol:

:shock: I think he should be ok :) Mischief did this with a small carton of pineapple juice and was fine but she only had about 100ml :roll::lol:

Blimey, bet he looked a right state!:shock: Did Rolo enjoy his bath?!

Not sure about the effects, I'd be making sure he's eating lots of hay and drinking, but I'm sure you're doing that anyway.

lol this is rolo were talking about aha! i got bathed as well:roll::lol:

I'd keep an eye on him for any changes in behavior but I imagine he should be ok if he got most of it on him. I don't think citrus is listed as toxic? I'm disappointed there are no messy bun pics. :lol:

I was so stressed At him being sooo sticky I didnt even think to take pics! bathed him straight away!

his ears were stuck to his back! cos he did it overnight it had slightly dried god he looked a state!!!

Back