• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor buns what time is their bedtime

They are put back into their hutch at around 9-10pm in the summer, and around dusk in winter. (I don't leave them in the run when its dark).

And they are opened up in the morning at around 7-8am, given their breakfast and moved into their run for the day.

They are put back into their hutch at around 9-10pm in the summer, and around dusk in winter. (I don't leave them in the run when its dark).

And they are opened up in the morning at around 7-8am, given their breakfast and moved into their run for the day.

^^ This - almost exactly :)

Between 10 & 11 at night during summer, although I think we should make it a bit earlier...think its just slipped a little bit.

Its between 7am and 8am of a morning, maybe 9am latest on a weekend but thats quite rare.

Mine are in permanent enclosures, so are in them all the time.
Breakfast is anywhere between 6 and 7.30am depending on what day it is. Teatime is 7pm and supper is between 10.30pm and midnight.

mine have permanent access to their secure runs, it dont think it would be fair to shut them up at night, they are as active at night as they are in the day.

last checks can be any where up to about 4 am :lol:

I check on mine between 10pm and 11pm. I've just got soaked checking on them as its raining.

I do breakfast about 8am and then veg between 11.30am and 2pm.

I'm hoping to get the shed sorted and all rabbits neutred and bonded and permanent encloser so they can be out all the time without worry.

they don't get locked up at night, night time checking varies quite a bit, and I do their food and water at 10am most days so that they don't notice if I want a lie in :oops:

Mine get opened up at 10am and have brekkie then.

They go to bed between 9pm-11pm, it just depends on when I finish work.

I say goodnight to Spenser around 11.30pm (he usually gets several visits during the evening as he is a single bun and needs a lot of attention). His morning noms go out about 8am, generally a bit later. :oops:

Beano and Gordon are given breakfast and their shed door opened at around 7:40am and there last check and generally I'll shut and lock their solid shed door, sometimes I'll have shut it earlier if it's raining or something, at about 11pm ish. :)

Back