• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet near York

*fluffybunny*

Warren Scout
Hi guys,

Gonna be moving up north soon, near Pocklington/Stamford Bridge area. I'm looking for a bunny vet up here before the move. Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks,

Pen x

If you've got transport, there's Francis Harcourt Brown's practice in Harrogate. You'd be the envy of RU as she's a world class bunny vet. I know of a member in York itself who goes to her, & several people who've travelled miles to see her. All agree she's fantastic with us bunny mummies too.

Battleflatts is very well considered - we travelled from Wakefield for our little Scooby Doo (Guinea Pig) for surgery.

Sadly he did pass away though I don't blame the vets at all - it was just his time.

http://www.battleflatts.co.uk/index.htm

Quite a lot of info on there.

The vet you want is Andy Forsythe (sic).

Thanks for your help guys, think Its best to get a vet in place before the move Just in case. I'll be sad to lose our current vet who's brill but i can't make her move up with me lol Its quite wierd actually cause she's originally from york

Back