• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bargain

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i wanted a storage box for bits and bobs in coldframe, for platic pots and things to keep it tidy and clean, they where all expensive and then on way out of wilkinsons, they had sale bit, i spotted a storage box it was marked down to £3, so said to nan if its measurements are right it will fit, so we went and found a tape measure in wilkos used it, it was so said id get the box, got to till and was only charged £1 :shock: :D nan paid the pound and we walked out, she said she wasn't going to question it, they said a pound and we walked out :lol:

after fixing the coldframe yesterday, its all neat inside now

032.jpg

030-2.jpg

an unused bunny litter tray on 2nd shelf for some garden essentails

031-1.jpg

and all closed away

033-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

everything was getting mucky and i had been using garden fleece to cover things up and it looked abit messy, now looks better

That's a good bargain! Your cold frame is ace. Is that a bell pepper or chilli plant I spy? ;)

yeah its the sweet peppers im growing for mum, she bought 3 a few weeks back and i said they are best being kept in there ;) seen as now all my bedding plants are out in borders

Looking good there. :) Are any of your plants not coming as well as usual becuase of the poor weather and lack of heat. My Dad's green bean plants are not doing well, which is very sad as Spens?r is fond of the leaves from the plants. :(

Looking good there. :) Are any of your plants not coming as well as usual becuase of the poor weather and lack of heat. My Dad's green bean plants are not doing well, which is very sad as Spens?r is fond of the leaves from the plants. :(

our beans are doing abit poor too, but i did some in nan's garden and hers are thriving soo, i can get some supploes from there, dads potatos have gone mad :shock: :lol:

Back