• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shook up

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Mischa just flipped out of my arms while I did a bum check and landed on his back :(

He seems ok, running around fine, eating everything in sight and I felt round his back and legs while he sat on the floor and he didn't get up and move away. I'm just so tired I keep seeing things. :(

I'm never doing bum checks while holding ever again. A pellet in the air and a good look will have to suffice.

I personally get on the floor when checking bums.
I hope he's ok, you're probably more scarred by this than he is! They can be awfully quick, can't they? :(

It's so scary when they do things like that!

Hope you're not too shaky now.Sounds like Mischa too it in his stride!

He's getting a bit fed up with me keep making him move :oops:

I personally get on the floor when checking bums.
I hope he's ok, you're probably more scarred by this than he is! They can be awfully quick, can't they? :(

I normally do it on the bed but I thought I'd do a quick one while I thought about it. He's normally so good about it, but today he wasn't :(

you need some rest:(

i get on the floor at bum level and watch as they hop around! luckily, both of mine have very white tums!!

Pickle jumped onto the TV unit the other day and when I shoo'd him off, he didnt jump properly because the wood is slippy and did a roly-poly when he landed :shock: he was just a brief blur of fur, he was fine though :)

I'm sure Mischa is none-the-worse for his tumble, I hope you can get some sleep Schuette xx

I remembered last night that Smudge did something similar at the vets :oops:

I've had some sleep, not great sleep but at least it's some. I'm going to go back to bed in a bit. Kept waking so I've checked him several times and he's ok :oops: so I'm stopping freaking out :oops:

Thank you everyone :)

Back