• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding has begun! u/d this is stressful!

Started bonding twinsen and patrick with cloud and snoopy today! All are currently just:) although snoopy and cloud seem abit scared of twinsen ( i dont blame them hehe)

Will update later im sooo stressed over it lol!

Last edited:
I have four rabbits too :) I got really stressed and a bit emotional doing it. But I was naughty and did it while my new additions were still young :shock: OPPS! I have my original pair which are Thumper and Blossom, and my new pair being Skittles and Bella, they live next door to each other until the little two are spayed :) They we'll start swapping runs/hutches etc and they start bonding during weekends then seperating into pairs during week days :)

I can't wait until they're bigger. Having a group of four will be so exciting! :lol::lol:

Well today has been up and down! Everyone chasing everyone...fur flying!!
Everyone has settled again but crikey does my head hurt now!

Patrick seems to be the main offender for chasing and nipping. however, he has just happy flopped in the middle of the floor im assuming he wouldnt do this if he wasnt happy and relaxed right?

*brain explodes* lol

xx

yes stay with it, chasing and nipping is normal so maybe Patrick is trying to establish top bun...

You must stay calm too as it rubs off on the buns! (says me who was a nervous wreck with my 4!)

It sounds like its going well - dont extend space too quickly - remember groups take a lot longer to settle!

Good luck x

yes stay with it, chasing and nipping is normal so maybe Patrick is trying to establish top bun...

You must stay calm too as it rubs off on the buns! (says me who was a nervous wreck with my 4!)

It sounds like its going well - dont extend space too quickly - remember groups take a lot longer to settle!

Good luck x

Thank you! Will be sticking with it its just so scary when they start chasing. I was sat on the toilet (not using it btw :lol:) watching them and suddenly had a snoopy on my knee who had jumped out of the way lol x

Thank you! Will be sticking with it its just so scary when they start chasing. I was sat on the toilet (not using it btw :lol:) watching them and suddenly had a snoopy on my knee who had jumped out of the way lol x

awwww, When they chase do they settle themselves or do you have to intervene?

Back