• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Covers

TriL1

Warren Scout
Can someone recommend some companies that will make hutch/run covers, I need an all in one that I can roll the top back as the run top opens up. I did enquire with a company called CABJ on ebay and got a reply then have had no responce since, even after numerous emails. If anyone can recommend some places that are reasonable that be great.xx

Oh did you, how much did it cost for what size if you dont mind me asking? Did they take a while getting back to you?x

They took a while to get me the quote but once I'd paid they made the cover and posted it really quickly.

I paid £97 for a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft fully insulated cover with clear front and night cover.

I didn't get the run part done as like yours it opens via the roof and I thought it would be awkward.

Oh right excellent, thanks everyone, maybe I better just be patient then and wait for a quote and i'll check The Rabbit Shack out too, thanks everyone.x

Back