• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All proceeds towards our Womble fund ./CLOSED winner and total post43

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you so much to Jill (Honeybunny) for donating the prize and coming up with this fundraising idea for us .:wave:

Blackberry & co have just done a fundraiser for our Womble boy with the broken legs which did fantastic ...I hope you dont think we are being greedy running this one too ..but the comp and prize fit so well I just had to still do it .

This is the prize ...a lovely Womble pajama case ...
donated by Honeybunny .
Our Womble says he will pose for photos and send 2 laminated piccies to add to the prize .:D

womblecase.jpg

Chose the winning grid square from the picture below to find and win the prize ...

Its £2 a go or 3 goes for £5

and payment can be sent paypal to
angela.bell3@tesco.net
or contact me for details to pay by cheque

barccomp.jpg

competition will run until all squares have sold or untill 2 weeks from start date ..whichever comes first .:)
1A martyn t
2A Antigone
3A meadowsweet
4A anonymous
5A Lops
1B Antigone
2B Hunnybunny2007
3B Antigone
4B Pudding777
5B meadowsweet
1C Nicola1
2C bunny mad lisa
3C meadowsweet
4C Pudding777
5C anonymous
1D Nicola1
2D anonymous
3D mini lop1
4D Susie bun
5D caerleon
1E Nicola1
2E caerleon
3E Blackberry & co
4E Susie bun
5E meadowsweet
1F caerleon
2F meadowsweet
3F Hunnybunny 2007
4F Susie bun
5F meadowsweet
1G Nicola1
2G meadowsweet
3G Hunnybunny 2007
4G Pudding777
5G meadowsweet
1H Nicola1
2H meadowsweet
3H Nicola1
4H minimallow
5H minimallow

Last edited:
I'll be back - need to do research into which Womble is which before I choose. ;) I had a Womble spacehopper back in the mid 70s. :oops:

I would like to enter but I don't get paid until Monday :wave: so will pop back then just posting now so I can find it!

Can I have 1H for Harvey, 1G for Grace, 1D for Daphne, 1C for Castiel, 3H and of course 1E for Eddie *and... breathes* :lol: :wave: paypalling you now I just realised I have a balance on there still :D

Last edited:
Ange,

Just sent some money but didn't put it for Womble's attention so it will just say 'You got funds'.

Can I just have one square - don't mind which?

Ta,

Martyn x

Hey Womble! Hope you having a lovely day and are not too hot today!:wave:

Please may I have 2G, 4H & 3C!

Thankyou!;)

Have PM you!

Last edited:
Back