• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what the...you think you've seen it all but Yahoo Answers continues to astound

:shock::( Thats shocking....almost unbelievable ....like its just a wind up or something.....
how aweful to die of thirst:cry:

:shock: You hear people say lettuce will kill them or even that veggies will kill them, but water!? :shock: The most worrying part is that that shop isn't giving the rabbits water...so if it takes days to sell a rabbit, that rabbit will die before then. Or ill, and the new owner takes it home without knowing :(

well - it probably is a wind-up but I can't take that chance- I have posted a reply saying although rabbits can drink from puddles and streams in the wild and get some moisture from wet grass and wet leaves they cannot do this in a hutch so need to be given water.

I have suggested that they show their relatives the RSPCA site or the RWA site or phone a local vet to confirm that rabbits need water.

sue:wave:

What the.... indeed!

That's just crazy, I have genuinely never heard anything that stupid and I have heard some stupid rabbit questions before! :shock::shock:

Back