• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Fatty

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Introducing Fatty
IMG_1284.jpg

So called as she is an extremely overweight minilop! She came to me as a rescue and with Jasmine going, has stayed to be a friend for Stitch and Ron, and with Stitch going i am very glad we kept her as now Ron still has a friend and at 10 and half he needs one! Fatty needs a new name though, i called her fatty when she arrived as i have never seen such an overweight bun, but as she is going to stay i feel she needs a proper name, any suggestions?

Ron and Fatty
IMG_1274.jpg

Fatty and Stitch
IMG_1271.jpg

Fatty
IMG_1275.jpg

Stitch, Ron and Fatty
IMG_1279.jpg

Fatty jumping over Ron
IMG_1280.jpg

Wow, how did she get like that! She doesnt even look like a lop anymore! :lol: :love:

As for names, I like Tulip, Petal something like that (I know she isn't the daintiest of buns but I think something 'pretty' suits her :))

Wow, how did she get like that! She doesnt even look like a lop anymore! :lol: :love:

As for names, I like Tulip, Petal something like that (I know she isn't the daintiest of buns but I think something 'pretty' suits her :))

She was left in a hutch and fed mix, no run, no exercise, when she arrive it took me and my Friend 45 minutes to cut the poo of her rear end, she had matted fur, urine burns and her fur was falling out as she had terrible skin, she couldn't get past her dulap to groom herself. In this pic she has already lost about 500g, the photo of her when she first arrived amazing, she has not neck or rear legs that you can see. She can at least now groom herself and for the most part reach her bum.

She is gorgeous, even if very overweight. :love::love::love:

Poor girl. :cry:

She is lovely, she's very very sweet and friendly, she was handed into a local pet shop and they rang me. I still have to check her bum everyday as somedays she either doesn't seem able or can't be bothered to clean it. It was so red and sore and just yuck, but she now seems happy with Ron and is munching away much better on hay (she didn't eat any for the first 2-3 weeks she was here)

I agree she needs a pretty name, she has a lovely face :love: Ellie or Jessica came to mind, I'm a bit useless with names though :oops:

PHILL :wave::D I haven't 'seen' you in ageeeeesss. How are you?

Ms. Fatty is adorable, by the way :love: Good on you for helping her out!

Awww, she'll be so much more comfortable when she's lost some weight.
She's very pretty though.
I like the cinderella idea.

Nice to "see" you around again Phill. So glad she's with you and I'm sure the weight will start dropping off in no time.

Thanks Guys, i'm loving the name suggestions, i am going to try some out on her and see what fits :D

Back