• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apple sticks?

Havent seen any ads - I put an ad on freecycle and a nice man invited me to his allotment to do some pruning :D

it's the wrong time of year to prune an apple tree..need to wait until the autumn..or early spring sometimes depending on tree
At the moment they are all growing fruit :D

In the next day or two I'll be selling willow sticks if they're of any use?

Will be selling the sticks themselves (like the willows brand ones you can buy in P@H) and also the sticks with dried yummy leaves on too! Watch out for them in the selling section or gimme a PM if you're interested!

Sorry, was searching the forum for other safe rabbit trees and saw this thread, so I thought I'd post since it was only a few days ago you posted it :wave:

In the next day or two I'll be selling willow sticks if they're of any use?

Will be selling the sticks themselves (like the willows brand ones you can buy in P@H) and also the sticks with dried yummy leaves on too! Watch out for them in the selling section or gimme a PM if you're interested!

Sorry, was searching the forum for other safe rabbit trees and saw this thread, so I thought I'd post since it was only a few days ago you posted it :wave:

Mine don't like willow :roll::lol:

Back