PDA

View Full Version : Apple sticks?

chul
24-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Is anyone selling any at all? :)

weeble
24-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Havent seen any ads - I put an ad on freecycle and a nice man invited me to his allotment to do some pruning :D

chul
24-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Havent seen any ads - I put an ad on freecycle and a nice man invited me to his allotment to do some pruning :D

Lucky!! I kinda want some asap :oops: :lol:

weeble
24-06-2011, 10:34 AM
Lucky!! I kinda want some asap :oops: :lol:

Are there any fruit farms near you you could go to at the weekend and ask nicely

honeybunny
24-06-2011, 10:35 AM
it's the wrong time of year to prune an apple tree..need to wait until the autumn..or early spring sometimes depending on tree
At the moment they are all growing fruit :D

chul
24-06-2011, 10:37 AM
it's the wrong time of year to prune an apple tree..need to wait until the autumn..or early spring sometimes depending on tree
At the moment they are all growing fruit :D

I thought as much.. poop!!

sally1974
24-06-2011, 10:58 AM
I thought as much.. poop!!

I have several apple trees and will happily send you some when it's the right time:wave:

chul
24-06-2011, 10:59 AM
I have several apple trees and will happily send you some when it's the right time:wave:

That is such a kind offer, Thank you :):)

sally1974
24-06-2011, 11:04 AM
That is such a kind offer, Thank you :):)

No problem:wave::wave::wave:

yaretzi
28-06-2011, 06:56 PM
In the next day or two I'll be selling willow sticks if they're of any use?

Will be selling the sticks themselves (like the willows brand ones you can buy in P@H) and also the sticks with dried yummy leaves on too! Watch out for them in the selling section or gimme a PM if you're interested!

Sorry, was searching the forum for other safe rabbit trees and saw this thread, so I thought I'd post since it was only a few days ago you posted it :wave:

chul
28-06-2011, 06:58 PM
In the next day or two I'll be selling willow sticks if they're of any use?

Will be selling the sticks themselves (like the willows brand ones you can buy in P@H) and also the sticks with dried yummy leaves on too! Watch out for them in the selling section or gimme a PM if you're interested!

Sorry, was searching the forum for other safe rabbit trees and saw this thread, so I thought I'd post since it was only a few days ago you posted it :wave:

Mine don't like willow :roll::lol: