• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun run offer!!

Alfagirl

Mama Doe
I can't post in Transport, so thought I'd try here!

I will be travelling from Hampshire to the Highland in Scotland over this weekend, so am offering the back of our car for a bun-run! We are leaving tonight though.

I will be going from Sunbury (TW16), via Alton (GU34), then all the way up the M6 to Scotland, across to Dunfermline (KY11), then up the A9 to Inverness (IV2).

I will also be making the return journey on Sun 3rd July, so can offer a space then too.

I know it's last minute, but wanted to offer to help if I can? :wave:

Shame it is all so last minute! I have two rabbits in Essex needing to go to Lancashire/Leigh to Kayj!

If I'd have known, I could have brought them to Kingston, which I don't think is too far from where you're leaving!

Shame it is all so last minute! I have two rabbits in Essex needing to go to Lancashire/Leigh to Kayj!

If I'd have known, I could have brought them to Kingston, which I don't think is too far from where you're leaving!

I know, I'm sorry - it's my OH's job - everything is last minute. :roll:

They are with a fosterer 10 minutes from me in Dagenham. I am in Surrey at the moment.

If anything is arranged PLEASE someone pm me as I can't keep an eye on multiple threads. I'll then call fosterer to let her know :)

I have offered part of a bunnyrun on another thread--are these the same bunnies?

The other thread needed someone to go from Essex to Slough before 2nd July.

sorry if I have butted in or confused anyone:oops:
sue:wave:

Back