• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What toys do your rabbits actually play with?

xJordiex

New Kit
:wave: I have got my rabbit many toys, but none of them seem to interest him at all. Not even when i first give them to him, what toys do your rabbits actually like playing with?

Tunnels, boxes and "chew mats"

They much prefer to dig in sheets and run about like nutters than play with any toys!

Mine like natural toys, like willow sticks, apple sticks. The wooden bendy arches are good for sitting on, and the green flexi tunnels are also popular. Chaos has a plastic jingle dumbell thing which he plays with a lot, none of my other buns have ever been interested in plasticky toys tho!

A cardboard box with holes cut out either side, an old towel or two he loves to dig at and a vegetable parchment tunnel he chews now and again.

We have bought toys too but he's not interested. Cardboard boxes of varying sizes with paper, hay etc within seems to keep him occupied.

Mine play with treat balls, but thats only becasue theyre greedy :lol: they also love tunnels, and digging duvets/blankets. Apple sticks are also a favourite to throw about as they chew them. But anything else they ignore.

All bunnies seem to like a cardboard box :wave:

But I have found some bunnies just don't like toys. Out of my 3 bunnies, only one will play with toys. She likes baby rattles, and teething keys.

oooh I forgot, a toilet roll tube stuffed with hay with a couple of pellets or a small piece of veg hidden in the middle is a favourite! Or the same but in one of those mini cereal selection boxes.

Both of mine love tunnels and cardboard box hideaways. Clarity also has a dumbell that she'll lift and throw and a rattle roller to push about.

Trying to pull anything left outside the hutch into it. Eg, bags of hay, boxes, or kids toys. Keeps them occupied for hours. I leave them some hay on the outside of the hutch so they can have fun pulling it through and eating it. Why is it if it is not allowed it tastes so much better???

Mine love things to sit and climb on. I have a cat tree which they love or even an upside down box.

They love cardboard boxes and tunnels but also love chucking plastic plates/Frisbees around! Lol!

I'm going to get them some plastic skittles and stacking cups to knock down.

They love cardboard boxes and tunnels but also love chucking plastic plates/Frisbees around! Lol!

I'm going to get them some plastic skittles and stacking cups to knock down.

thats awesome!!! i'd never thought of a frisbee but i'm sure es would love that!! thanks for the idea:love:

Things to jump on, run through and hide under. And cardboard boxes but they don't get those that often cos I usually reuse them.

Things to jump on, run through and hide under. And cardboard boxes but they don't get those that often cos I usually reuse them.

This plus anything they can chew :roll:

This normally involves doors and door frames :roll:

Back