• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yuri Is being spayed tomorrow >_<

Good luck for Wednesday! Remember to demand metacam to take home! Just think of it this way, its better to do it sooner rather than later!

Good luck for Wednesday! Remember to demand metacam to take home! Just think of it this way, its better to do it sooner rather than later!

my vets include all the pain meds and stomach helping meds in with the cost of the neutering she said its to avoid people saying no to them not realising they are needed

thanks guys I keep fussing her and getting a knot in my stomach >_<

cost £73 for smudge (buck) with all meds.....will cost £85 for patch (doe) with all meds......cant have her done yet they dond spay till 6 months old :D

100 does seam like a large amount.......:wave:

they were very good with yuki when she had hers..... but when people have mentioned how much theirs have cost I have thought :shock:

money aside though at the moment I am feeling so nervous...more nervous than when I have to have operations having operations is a breeze compared to this

Back