• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting on!!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
My RWAF pack arrived today, I was so excited!!! Rabbiting On magazine is FAB!!! Can't believe I've only just found about it, I would have joined years ago if I'd known :wave: and all the useful leaflets/info that come with it ate great too :D

I can't believe you haven't had any replies to this.

I'm a fan of Rabbiting on too. It's a win win win win thingy.:love:

It's packed with sound information on so many bunny topics, the subscription goes towards improving rabbit welfare generally (which is sadly greatly needed) & even the adverts for things for sale are nice (admittedly a bit beyond my pocket - but nice to look at)

Can't lose! :D

Yay :wave: glad some of you agree!!! Now I want to go to the RWA conference in October after reading about it!! It's a bit too expensive though I think :(

Yay :wave: glad some of you agree!!! Now I want to go to the RWA conference in October after reading about it!! It's a bit too expensive though I think :(

Yes I would like to go to the conference, but £80 does seem very steep!

My edition of Rabbiting on hasn't arrived yet :(:(

I thought everyone on here would be a member..........How wrong can you be :) Well done for joining :D

Been a member since 2002.

Even in that short space of time, there are quite alot of differences in rabbit welfare compared with today. Things are getting better. :D:D

Enjoy being a member. It is fantastic.

my sisters a member too aka mini lop1, her late rosie has been in the magazine on a numerous occasions :love: she was a star of a bunny

also in last issue on its my bunny it was my sister mini lop locks :love:

cas

Back