• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So proud.....

mummyb

Warren Scout
Of my 10 year old daughter :D Even though she has dyslexia, dyspraxia and other learning difficulties, tonight she wrote a lovely peice on our rabbit Roger who she is taking into school to show and tell tomorrow :lol::lol:

I won't bore you with her full 'talk' that she wrote herself but in it was

A rabbit enjoys having another rabbit friend, Roger is very lucky as he has 6 rabbit friends at home. Please get a friend for your rabbit
and
He is very cuddly but Rabbit’s do not like to be picked up, they enjoy all 4 feet on the ground or they get scared. They are not toys.

Rabbits may not be for the children but she is learning fast!! :love::love:
Just hope Roger behaves himself at school!!

That's lovely I hope Rodger will be fine at his visit. My two buns used to visit schools but they never misbehaved. :D

Aww it was wonderful :love: Roger behaved so well and loved all the attention :lol: it was hard to get him back home! My daughter did the talk beautifully. All the kids asked questions and she answered them all.

Back