• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor poor Pootle :(

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Poor Pootle managed to get herself stuck in a box that I gave them to play with. An inside flap closed up the hole. Think she had been there all day :(

Poor Pootle managed to get herself stuck in a box that I gave them to play with. An inside flap closed up the hole. Think she had been there all day :(

Oh noooooo! :cry::oops: Poor Pootle! Don't worry, i'm sure she will be ok. Just make sure she gets lots of foodies tonight to keep that tum going. :)

When we first got Nino we went to my parent's for a few days at Xmas and had our friend call in and check on him twice a day. We had just built the hutch and had put in a shelf with a little ladder - Nino had got up and got stuck as too frightened to come back down. We had a webcam set up so we could watch him whilst away and had to call our friend to come over and look for Nino as we couldn't see him anywhere in the hutch on the camera - he was stuck on the ledge! :oops::oops:

I just let her have a run outside, she ate grass, clover, hay and pellets plus a drink. She had a good run round to stretch her legs, I feel so bad :(

Awww It's not your fault Donna. She's out now and will forget it in no time.

Maybe ripping off the flaps would be better for her. :)

George and Gemma would have chewed their way out:shock:

Whenever I give them a box they go in it and within a very short time they have another hole in the side of the box (in addition to the one I cut for them). They then run in and out for a while - and start chewing another hole. Boxes don't last long but they adore them - and the huge bonus is that they are free:)

I think Spenser would eventually have chewed himself out - not because he's clever enough to think of it, but because he loves nothing better than to trash a cardboard box. Hope Pootle is none the worse. :wave:

Poor Pootle. :( If it helps you feel better, the same thing happened to Bubbles once but she couldn't have been in there for long thankfully - the box had a hole in but Alfie must have pushed it up against the wall with Bubbles inside! :roll: :oops:

I now put a couple of holes in just in case!

Back