• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my new bunny!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
1stdayout1.jpg

here he is!! a gorgeous New Zealand white! After losing my dear sam a few weeks ago it left my poor frenchie, Bonnie feeling very nervous being alone so I went down to my local rescue The Ark to see their rabbit residents. Well I couldn't say no to him! He looks alot like Sam which I thought might be upsetting..but he's been quite a comfort and it such a lovely sweet natured bunny...and boy can he run!! He's very athletic!
Had the first bonding session today which went very well so i hope they will become good friends!
Its so hard taking in a new bunny after losing such a dear friend but I am glad that I could offer this lovely bunny a new loving home that he deserves.

Just have to think of a name as I have only come up with Beau..which i quite like.

thanks everyone and yes he is very handsome!! and definately needs a special name. Hes very sleek and almost hare like especially when you see him running round the garden at 500mph!! he's been at the rescue for 3 months and noone had shown one bit of interest!! they still have hos brother too so i hope he finds a new home too!

1stdayout1.jpg

here he is!! a gorgeous New Zealand white! After losing my dear sam a few weeks ago it left my poor frenchie, Bonnie feeling very nervous being alone so I went down to my local rescue The Ark to see their rabbit residents. Well I couldn't say no to him! He looks alot like Sam which I thought might be upsetting..but he's been quite a comfort and it such a lovely sweet natured bunny...and boy can he run!! He's very athletic!
Had the first bonding session today which went very well so i hope they will become good friends!
Its so hard taking in a new bunny after losing such a dear friend but I am glad that I could offer this lovely bunny a new loving home that he deserves.

Just have to think of a name as I have only come up with Beau..which i quite like.

Awww gorgeous, Beau suits him.:love:

Back