• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B & B 's squirrel friend

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Two squirrels visit the garden, one of them loves Big and Beige

Squirrel6.jpg

Squirrel5.jpg

I have on two occasions caught the squirrel trying to engage B & B in play. They will be free ranging on the grass and squirrel runs backwards and forwards between them doing his version of a binky, he'll run part way up the picnic table leg and bounce off etc you can really tell he's playing with them.
B & B tend to ignore him although Big did join in with one small binky before going back to nomming grass, I just wish I had my camera hand to tape him :(

Squirrel climbing the bird table

Squirrel1-1.jpg

And nomming

Squirrel4.jpg

Squirrel3.jpg

He's a sweet little fellow. :love: Big and Beige don't look overly pleased to see him in the first photo. :lol:

Last edited:
Fantastic though if my dad were to see the pics he'd say "that's just a rat with a fluffy tail and a PR agent". :roll::lol:

Awww very sweet, although B&B don't seem too impressed by the look on their faces in the first picture! :lol: :lol:

gorgeous pics:D

can you get up quite close to him or did you zoom in loads?

You can get quite close to him, he's been coming for a long time so I think he's relaxed in my garden. I can get to about 5 feet of him before he legs it.

Back