• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's so ladylike!!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
042-7.jpg

040-7.jpg

036-5.jpg

037-8.jpg

033-14.jpg

Obviously doesn't take after her hoomin mummy! :angel:
:lol::lol::lol:

AWWWWWW!!!! Sleepy doggie. I love it!!! :love::love::love:

She's relaxed so much. In the evenings she just chooses a sofa and then is out like a light from then on! :lol: After walks she does the same. It's far better than the first few days when she wouldn't sit still until the evening came around!:shock:

I know I'm biased but people stop me to tell me how gorgeous she is. *proud parent* :love::love::love:

Mia right now!!

010-18.jpg

008-27.jpg

007-21.jpg

006-19.jpg

(Please excuse the STATE of the sofa...I have a three year old!....'nuff said!:lol::lol:)

She is a beauty, I love the way black animals shine, it sounds like she has settled in well, I would love to rub that tummy

What a lovely shiney coat she has, are you rinsing her with bottles of conditioner? :shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

No, but she did fall in the river today! :shock: It's official...she really doesn't like water! :roll::lol:

....on the plus side...she doesn't smell anymore! :mrgreen:

Back