• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bracken decided he likes to paddle

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
as the weather has been so nice the last couple of day when my neice was her this afternoon we put the paddling pool out. when mum went to feed Barney and Bracken my two 5 month old frenchies. Bracken decided he was coming to play in the garden. my niece was splashing around in the pool and bracken ran over and jumped in. I thought he would panic so took him out only for him to do a lap of the garden and jump straight back in. he loved the water and happily jumped in and out of the pool for as least 20 minutes and then found a sunny spot to sort his fur out and dry off. Barney decided to lie on the wet paving slabs and have a roll in the wet grass next to the pool.

i will try and put the photos on here when i find my lead to the camera. always never have both at the same time,

Awww look forward to the photos. When we have some hot weather I'm going to try a litter full of water and see if they take a dip.

How funny, I wonder how many buns would like to take a wee paddle in shallow water on a hot day. :lol:

Back