• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just found out that JaJa...

lousilverfox

Mama Doe
is a girl! :shock:

just back from vets after getting his first myxie jab

vet had a look at his bits and isint 100% sure but thinks that he is a girl! :shock:

Just out of curiosity, i take it that the only jab that can cause a wee bit of a reaction (sleepyness loss of appetite) is the VHD and not the Mxyie?

I had this with Buckley, the vets couldn't agree, even now they still check to make sure haha.
Myxi can cause a reaction but it's less common :)

mine are usually a bit off and quiet after any jab - may be the stress and strop of going to the vets though in eric's case:roll:

well, jaja is very pretty whether she's a boy or he's a girl:D

Ahh I'm glad you know one way or the other now at least! How old is JaJa now? My vet kept checking Hopscotch the first few times I went there, just in case :lol:

Ahh I'm glad you know one way or the other now at least! How old is JaJa now? My vet kept checking Hopscotch the first few times I went there, just in case :lol:

I think she is roughly 14weeks now. Im still not convinced that he is a she but vet will check in 2 weeks time when he/she is back for her VHD.

Back