• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pretty wild bunnies anyone ?

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
my first time getting half decent photo's of wildies, when I was out a walk with the dogs today, after doing my first ever shoot with someone elses dogs :D

here are a few of my faves I got of the wildies :love:
_MG_1297.jpg

_MG_1317.jpg

_MG_1585.jpg

_MG_1591.jpg

my FAVE :love:
_MG_1596.jpg

The second one is my favorite. :love::love::love::love::love:

But all of the pictures turned out great. :love::love:

I know I wish I had got that ones focus a bit better would have be a gorgeous photo :(, I haev loads more I am looking through so may post a few more later :D

Thank you :D

Great pictures! I especially love the third one. Baby wildie :love:
I've been working at a kennels this week and there is a huge group of wildies that graze just on the other side of the fence. I've been getting a bit distracted :lol:

They are really cute!! :love: Is your white balance set right? They seem a bit on the blue tinged side?

They're wonderful but it never fails to amaze me how different their profiles are to most domestic rabbits. :shock:

No idea how you can get such nice pics of wildies :shock: :love: :love: :love:
I love the original more - more colour, and shows off the bright, black eyes :love: :love: :love:

No idea how you can get such nice pics of wildies :shock: :love: :love: :love:
I love the original more - more colour, and shows off the bright, black eyes :love: :love: :love:

yeah, I think I need to find some more nice actions as thats ones getting a bit boring now :oops:, but some are just soooo expensive :shock:, think I'll look into making my own :D

Ah I see. I'm one of those who rarey uses stuff like that :oops: unless I'm after a specific effect for something.

Back