• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MY BUNNY CAN SWIM :| (NB: Not actually a real bunny per se)

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
Picture2.png

At least, my World of Warcraft bunny can :lol:

Actually bunnies can swim - at least I know a few of mine can - when they used to live in a different part of the garden a couple at various times decided to shortcut via the pond when I was trying to get them into their hutches at night!!

Last edited:
Actually bunnies can swim - at least I know a few of mine can - I dont throw them in (lol) but when they used to live in a different part of the garden a couple at various times decided to shortcut via the pond when I was trying to get them into their hutches at night!!

Haha! That's amazing! Awww I need to see a real bunny swimming now haha. To youtube!!!

I don't think its a good idea for rabbits to swim, I think it's potentially quite dangerous for them in terms of their core temperature and their physical design of little legs and dense fur, I've seen some of the video's on youtube and they are actually quite cruel in my view. Rabbits are not an aquatic species they are a land animal.

I don't think its a good idea for rabbits to swim, I think it's potentially quite dangerous for them in terms of their core temperature and their physical design of little legs and dense fur, I've seen some of the video's on youtube and they are actually quite cruel in my view. Rabbits are not an aquatic species they are a land animal.

I agree. I hate the videos on youtube :(

Yay, WoW bunnies!! :love:

I have a few of the pet achievements for collecting loads of in-game pets (I think I'm at 50-something now, just like real life! :lol:

AMETHYST

I totally agree.
I know someone whos children thought they would let their rabbits swim in their pool.... they both drowned:cry:
I almost fell out with her over it!

I should just make it absolutely clear that I would NEVER make my buns swim - I was amazed that they did so - and in fact rushed out with towels and warm stuff etc etc

you're Alliance! BOOOOOO

LOk'TAR OGAR! For the Horde :p

but yeah I love the WoW bunnies, my favourite is the wolpertinger I got from Brewfest :love:

you're Alliance! BOOOOOO

LOk'TAR OGAR! For the Horde :p

but yeah I love the WoW bunnies, my favourite is the wolpertinger I got from Brewfest :love:

Haha, I have a blood elf character too. Wolperting? Have you ever read the walter moers book Rumo? He's a wolperting :)
I love all the little cultural references in WoW haha.

Haha, I have a blood elf character too. Wolperting? Have you ever read the walter moers book Rumo? He's a wolperting :)
I love all the little cultural references in WoW haha.

in-game they look like this, and squeal and purr when you click them, adorable! *fastens antlers and pigeon wings on Batbunny*

Wolpertinger.png

Back